Collaborations with research institutes in the public sector
We currently collaborate or discuss the ALTO project with researchers from institutes coming from everywhere in the world.
We have close connections regarding our research with:
- the APC Laboratory in Paris (France)
- the Centre de Physique de Particules de Marseille (France)
- the Laboratory for Fundamental Laws in the Universe (IRFU) in Saclay (France)
- the North-West University in Potchefstroom (South-Africa)
- the Los Alamos Laboratory (United States of America)
Collaborations with the private sector
We collaborate with the Swedish industry for the delivery of the ALTO prototype. In particular we work with TBS Yard AB company based in Torsås (Småland, Sweden).
Collaborations with other research groups or centres at Linnaeus University
The ALTO group is also part of the Linnaeus University Centre for Data Intensive Sciences and Applications (DISA) where we collaborate with groups coming from other disciplines about “Big data” applications. Our research topic within DISA is called Data Intensive Astroparticle Physics.
During the period 2015-2017 we have collaborated and have being supported by the Linnaeus Technical Centre.